- Registration is now open to non-DGPL cardholders.
- You may submit up to two questions for Mr. Sandford; there will be a space to add them during registration.
- Questions must be received no later than April 7.
- Space is limited. If you register and can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow for other attendees.
- If you will be watching together via the same screen, you only need to register one person.
The publisher has partnered with Anderson's Bookshop for this event. If you wish to purchase a copy of Ocean Prey, use this link: https://www.andersonsbookshop.com/book/9780593087022
If you would like an autographed bookplate, please enter the coupon code “library”
John Sandford is the pseudonym for the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist John Camp. He is the author of twenty-nine Prey novels; four Kidd novels; twelve Virgil Flowers novels; three YA novels coauthored with his wife, Michele Cook; and three other books. Ocean Prey is the 31st installment in the Prey series, due to be released on April 13, 2021.
Registration with email address is required. This program will be presented through a live Zoom webinar. The webinar link and password will be emailed to participants the day before the program. If you do not receive it by 5:00 p.m. the previous day, please contact the library.
Virtual programs adhere to the Library's Video and Photography Policy. Participants should be aware of their privacy settings before logging into the program.
DGPL staff will be monitoring email before the program to assist with logon issues.
Contact the Ask Us desk at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.