Just like the traditional March Madness Tournament, 32 books will complete against each other to determine who will move on in the tournament. The winning title will be determined through four rounds of voting. You do not need to have read every book to participate.
Click here to enter, download a bracket, and upload your completed one: click here to submit an entry.
Must be a DGPL cardholder
- Limit one bracket submission per person.
- Bracket entries are accepted Friday, February, 19 through the end of the day Thursday, March 4
- Voting begins Monday, March 1. Each week, voting opens on Mondays at 9:00 a.m. and closes on Friday noon of the same week.
- Round advancements and voting will take place via DGPL's Facebook page.
- Scoring: round one receives 1 point for each correct answer; round two receives 2 points, etc.
- Winner(s) will receive a DGPL water bottle filled with fun giveaways! Winner(s) will be announced Friday, April 2
Contact the Ask Us desk at email@example.com with questions.