Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) is a free counseling service provided by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Insurance. SHIP does NOT sell or solicit insurance. SHIP is NOT an insurance plan. Stephanie can answer questions about:
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Medicare Advantage Programs, HMOs, PPOs, and PFFs
- Prescription Drug Coverage through Medicare and other sources
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Medicare Claims and Appeals
- Medicare Beneficiary Rights and Guarantees
All appointments are made through the Center of Independent Living, but meetings take place at Downers Grove Public Library.
Open Enrollment runs from October 15, 2018 through December 7, 2018.
Contact Ask Us at email@example.com or call (630) 960-1200 with questions.